Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition and Results of the Second Competition
VMU International Cooperation department (ICO) has announced the results of the second competition for Erasmus+ students and recent graduates traineeship grants in the 2017 / 2018 academic year.
The third (and the last one in the year 2017/2018) competition is open for Erasmus+ student and recent graduate traineeship grants. Application deadline is 22nd of April, 2018.
The placement period is from 2 to 4 months. Traineeship must end before 21-09-2018 (for recent graduates – in a year after graduation).
All VMU fulltime degree students who have not used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
Documents must be submitted online
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted and student must be selected while applicant is still a student at VMU)
- Application form
- Confirmation by the company or organization (obligatory)
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory)
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whom traineeship is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship;
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad;
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme;
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail as well as published on VMU website on 3rd of May.