Competition for Erasmus+ studies in partner countries
VMU International Cooperation Department invites all VMU students to participate in competition for Erasmus+ studies in partner countries (USA, Israel, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russia).
Students have to submit completed online application form until 28th of February, 2017.
- compatibility between the plan for studies or research at the HEI abroad and the study programme at VMU;
- results of studies or research during the last two semesters;
- good knowledge of the language in which lectures will be taught.
Competition for 2016/2017 spring semester:
- USA, Black Hills State University, for PhD study cycle.
Competition for 2017/2018 autumn and spring semesters:
- Israel, Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, for BA, MA and PhD study cycles;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: University of Sarajevo, International University of Sarajevo, University of East Sarajevo for BA, MA and PhD study cycles;
- Russia: Saint Petersburg State University, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia for BA, MA and PhD study cycles.
Students will be personally informed via e-mail about the results of first selection stage and will receive an invitation for the second selection stage – Interview until the 7th of March.
For more information about Erasmus+ studies visit VMU homepage.
Contact Erasmus+ coordinator: