Apply Now: Erasmus+Traineeship Competition
VMU International Cooperation Department has announced third (and the last one this academic year) competition for Erasmus+ students and recent graduate traineeship grants. Application deadline is 23rd of April.
Erasmus+ traineeship period is from 2 to 4 months. Traineeship must end before 29-09-2017 (for recent graduates – a year after graduation).
All VMU full time degree students who are not in their last year of studies and have not yet used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus+ student traineeship grant. All VMU full time last year degree students who have not yet used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus+ recent graduate traineeship grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
- Filled-in selection form
- Confirmation by the company or organization (attached to the selection form as a .pdf document) – obligatory
Documents to be submitted online
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted during the last year of studies)
- Application form
- Confirmation by the company or organization
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory)
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whose placement is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail as well as published on VMU website and information boards on 3rd of May.