Apply Now: Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition
The final (third) competition is open for Erasmus+ student or recent graduate traineeship grants. Application deadline is 24 April 2016. Second stage results have been announced for both students and graduates.
The placement period is 2–4 months. Traineeship must end before 30-09-2016 (for recent graduates – a year after graduation).
All VMU fulltime degree students who have not used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
- Filled-in selection form
- Confirmation by the company or organization (attached to the selection form as a .pdf document) – obligatory
Documents to be submitted online
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted during the last year of studies)
- Application form
- Confirmation by the company or organization
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory)
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whose placement is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail as well as published on VMU website and information boards on 4 May 2016.